6/20/11

Retrospect: The 3 R's of Objurgation

As to keep with my new minimalist site, I thought about it and I really only write 3 different kinds of posts:

Rants, Reviews, & Retrospects

So from now on each post title will have one of those three words at the beginning. This will make it easier for me to bring in other writers, as well as make it easier for people to follow/ignore specific types of content. I don't think I will go back and rename all my old posts to this manner, just posts going forward.

Oh, and I know retrospect doesn't make the most sense, but I wanted another R that would work as a miscellaneous type category, and that was the closest I could find. If someone knows of a more suitable word starting with R, let me know.

And on another note, if you're interested in writing with me, let me know. All I would ask is that you would write posts styled to these three words.